With 30 years of proven reliability and over 40 million users, DiSC Classic remains the most trusted learning instrument in the industry. It is used worldwide in dozens of training and coaching applications, including organizational development and performance improvement. Click on a link below to learn more about DiSC® Classic products.
Improving Communication and Reducing Conflict
With 30 years of proven reliability and over 40 million users, DiSC® Classic remains the most trusted learning instrument in the industry. It is used worldwide in dozens of training and coaching applications, including organizational development and performance improvement. Designed to complement and supplement existing training programs, DiSC Classic can help improve communication, ease frustration and conflict, and develop effective managers and teams. The power of DiSC Classic is available on paper or online via the EPIC platform — just choose the response format and report that best meet your needs.
Set the Standard for Self-Understanding
DiSC Dimensions of Behavior provide a nonjudgmental language for exploring behavioral issues across four primary dimensions:
- Dominance: Direct and Decisive. D’s are strong-willed, strong-minded people who like accepting challenges, taking action, and getting immediate results.
- Influence: Optimistic and Outgoing. i’s are “people people” who like participating on teams, sharing ideas, and energizing and entertaining others.
- Steadiness: Sympathetic and Cooperative. S’s are helpful people who like working behind the scenes, performing in consistent and predictable ways, and being good listeners.
- Conscientiousness: Concerned and Correct. C’s are sticklers for quality and like planning ahead, employing systematic approaches, and checking and re-checking for accuracy.
Bring Out the Best in Your Management Team
DiSC Classic can help employees at all levels:
- understand their own behavior
- learn how and when to adapt their behavior
- improve communication
- promote appreciation of differences
- enhance individual and team performance
- reduce conflict
Give Your Sales and Customer Service Teams a Competitive Edge
DiSC Classic is proven to help sales professionals:
- create and maintain relationship-based sales
- identify their customers’ DiSC styles and adapt their selling or support styles accordingly
- stay focused on customer needs
- manage difficult customer service situations
For more information regarding the Inscape Learning Tools, including pricing and volume discounts, please contact TLP Learning Solutions at 407-312-8521 or firstname.lastname@example.org.