DiSC® Classic 2.0 Plus
A new expanded DiSC report - This report combines the DiSC Classic 2 narrative report with the power of the supplemental reports that are currently available with the DiSC PPSS report. This new ‘Plus’ report allows you to print the narrative report and up to six supplemental reports.
The six supplemental reports are:
In most scenarios, you’ll find that you’ll add 1 or 2 of the supplemental reports to the Classic 2 narrative to provide some additional insight for the respondent. After reviewing the supplemental report content, you’ll see that usage of all 6 supplemental reports at one time is not a recommended practice. If you have an existing DiSC Classic 2 report, you can upgrade it to a DiSC Classic 2 Plus report using the Manage Reports >>Edit Existing Report feature and clicking on Create an additional DiSC report at the bottom of the screen. The upgrade price is 10 credits. The DiSC Classic 2 Plus report has not been added to any of your Sub Accounts. You will need to use the Add product feature in Manage Your Account >> Sub Accounts to give them access to the product.
- Strategies for Creating a Positive Relationship This report describes how to establish a relationship with the respondent that is based upon trust and mutual respect.
- Relating to People and the Environment This report explains how the respondent interacts with peers and interprets his or her environment.
- Strategies for Managing This report looks at ways in which people can most effectively manage the respondent.
- Approach to Managing Others This report analyzes the respondent’s management style and behavior toward subordinates.
- Strategies for Sales Management This report examines the methods that people can best use to manage the respondent in a sales environment.
- Approach to Selling This report describes how the respondent performs essential steps in the sales process.
For more information regarding the Inscape Learning Tools, including pricing and volume discounts, please contact TLP Learning Solutions at 407-312-8521 or firstname.lastname@example.org.