Tammy is a dedicated family coach and training professional. Tammy works with parents and teens within individual and group coaching settings as well as facilitating programs and workshops in her private coaching practice. She has experience in many aspects of training, strong interpersonal skills and is a valued team player. She is truly dedicated to ensuring her clients goals are met and has a strong focus on customer service.
- Works with parents and teens in the areas of understanding themselves and each other, communicating differently with better results, and parenting more effectively.
- Conducts group programs, workshops, and retreats designed for parents and for teens.
- Facilitates group programs for teens in the areas of communicating more effectively with others, leadership skills, as well as life skills.
- Involved with numerous volunteer organizations working with both children and parents.
- Facilitates programs for the Florida PTA Leadership Conference presenting to PTA leaders from throughout the state of Florida since 2007.
- Substitute teacher for Seminole County Public Schools.
- Provides over 25 years of experience in the telecommunications and pharmaceutical industries in training & development and project management.
- Focuses on e-learning, distance learning, classroom training and blended learning solutions.
- Developed & delivered technical training, voice/data training and customer service training.
- Researched, designed and developed training curricula, skill gap analysis and job aids.
Areas of Expertise
- E -Learning
- Project Management
- Customer Service
- Non-profit Organizations
- Public Education
- Public Sector
- Thomas Edison State College
- Commercial Project Management, The George Washington University
- Instructional & Web-based Instructional Design
- Certified Family Coach – Parents, Teens & Family
- Certified NLP Practitioner
- Certified DiSC Facilitator
- Coach U Graduate
- Florida PTA Leadership Certification
- National ASTD – American Society for Training & Development
- ASTD Central Florida Chapter
- US Chamber of Commerce
- Oviedo Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
- International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Coach U
- National PTA
- PTA President's Award of Honor
- Girl Scout Outstanding Leader Award
- Special Recognition for significant contributions to Ventiv Health Cultural Beliefs
- Received multiple awards during tenure with AT&T. Awards included Customer Value-Added, Economic Value-Added, People Value-Added, Personal Leadership Development, and Division MVP (Most Valuable Performer) Awards.
- Awarded the prestigious AT&T Global Services Golden Circle Award (which is only awarded to the top 5% of the organization) for outstanding achievement in the project management, design and development of the first Learning web site.
- Seminole County Council of PTA/PTSA - President, Vice President, Board Member
- Local PTA/PTSA - President, Vice President, Legislative Chair, Board Member
- Friends of Seminole County Environmental Studies Center - Treasurer, Board Member
- Oviedo Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce - New Member/Ambassador Committee, Education Committee Member
- Odyssey of the Mind Coach Middle School Level, High School Level
- Girl Scouts - Troop Leader (10 years), Service Team Member
- St. Stephen Catholic Community - Helping Hands